Good Morning! I have a little bit of email time while the last 2 or 3 shirts are washing. I'm all packed except for what I wore Saturday and Sunday.
I'm so excited to be in France! I met President Poznanski's daughter in
the cafeteria yesterday, she is awesome! Her english is incredible, her
accent is barely even noticeable. If she is anything like her parents, I
know that I'll love them so much! I'm actually really sad that I'll be
getting a new mission president about halfway through, because the
Poznanski's have already been there for 2 years and they only serve for
3. Sad! But I know I'll love whoever takes their place.
I'm so glad
everyone is doing so well! Lindsey told me about cutting her hair and
playing Nertz haha. I'll be praying for Richard (Broulim, who was injured while serving his Mission in Albuquerque, NM and is now home recovering from surgery), I really came to look
up to him over the last few months. It doesn't sound like Elder (Ben) Anderson
will be training this transfer, which is disappointing, but at least I
know I'll see him at the mission home!
I said goodbye to Elder Naughton
at about 3:00 this morning. I'll be honest, we both bawled like babies.
That was easily the most difficult part of my mission so far. We have
gotten so close over the past 6 weeks, it's almost as bad as saying
goodbye to Tanner all over again. I'll miss him like craaaazy! But I'm
so pumped for him to be out there, he's an awesome missionary and we
plan on meeting each others families after the mission.
I ran into
Elder Moyle (Nick) the other day, which was super cool! Sorry this email is
kind of short, and I don't have any pictures because I packed up my card
reader. You'll get lots and lots next week!
I can't wait to talk to you
today! Who all is going to be there when I call? I might call a little
earlier than I thought before, because now we leave the MTC at like 12:30 instead of 1:30.
But I have plenty of minutes on that card, so it's great! :)
I love you
all, and I miss you! But I know that this is the Work of Salvation! I'm
in love with the work right now and I'm beginning to understand why
missionaries have a hard time coming home. You get so absorbed into
being a missionary! The mission goes by way too fast, I can't believe
I've already been out for a full transfer! I only have 14 or 15 left,
and this one went by like it was less than a week! I love you all, talk
to you soon!
Love,P.S. Also, will you add Matthew Sanders Smith onto my Facebook? He is one of my teachers and one of our best friends. He just got home a year ago and married his high school sweetheart who had been waiting for him. He's one of the coolest guys I've met and said we should all keep in touch. Love you! I'll send a letter with my first address next P-day so that we don't have to go through the mission office and wait for 6 weeks to get letters and packages and stuff. I love you soooo much!
P.P.S. haha. I also ran into Soeur Partridge (a Sister Missionary from our Stake) she said she came to our house with the sister missionaries! Anyways, she said she talked to you and stuff so I thought you might want to know. Talk to you in a few hours!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment