Monday, May 11, 2015

#didn'twejusttalk? Letter 05/11/15

Hey :)
This will be crazy short, since nothing has really happened since our Skype call :)
Yesterday, Wilson didn't come to church. He hasn't been answering his phone at all, I'm starting to get pretty worried. But, it's ok. We taught Seyed, who was Moffitt and Humphrey's ami. He wants to get baptized, so we'll do everything we can to get him there :)
We had lunch with some Filipino members then we went to visit a member in the hospital. Last night we went to Bishop Hall's house for Elder Madsen to Skype. It was cool, they have a really nice apartment and an American style kitchen, so I got to just chill with them while he called. They fed us home made chili and mango smoothies for dinner, so that was great :)
I'm pumped to report with Justin, that'll be awesome! It's still too bad that Jerren is that same day. I hate to be the bum who asks, but is there ANY way to switch schedules around so we don't have to miss each other's homecomings? If not it's ok. The biggest thing is just to have something to keep me occupied as much as possible when I get home :) I definitely don't want any dead time haha.
That's about it, I hope you guys are doing well! Talk to you soon, love you!
Love,
Elder Tyler Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment