So I'm pretty anxious about transfers too!
Neither of us got calls last night, so we're not sure exactly what's
gonna happen. We might just stay together, which would be super cool!
The repertoire should come out any minute haha. We're very anxiously
waiting. That's cool that the Ward Council will be so Missionary
oriented now, that really is what it's supposed to be like. I'm so
pumped for Trace to get his Call, that'll be awesome! I'm sure he'll be a
really good missionary, and it must be fun working with him as a Ward Missionary right now. Make sure to keep him working!
We saw a poster for the Saratov Approach, they're having a youth activity in Paris where they watch it and the producer is going to give a fireside. But, we can't go to those things haha. I'll watch it after though! I email all of those guys (Gavin Ritchie, Casey Spain, Kole Powell, Ben Anderson, Tanner Lusk, etc...)haha. And I already get their forwarded emails. Except for Tanner's, I don't get his, so if you could forward those that would be way cool. We have an email chain where we write and talk every week. Then Ben and I just chat it up if we're on at the same time on P-day haha.
We saw a poster for the Saratov Approach, they're having a youth activity in Paris where they watch it and the producer is going to give a fireside. But, we can't go to those things haha. I'll watch it after though! I email all of those guys (Gavin Ritchie, Casey Spain, Kole Powell, Ben Anderson, Tanner Lusk, etc...)haha. And I already get their forwarded emails. Except for Tanner's, I don't get his, so if you could forward those that would be way cool. We have an email chain where we write and talk every week. Then Ben and I just chat it up if we're on at the same time on P-day haha.
So we did see Just this week, he's doing really
well, just patiently listening to us and not getting too overanxious :)
He told us that he wants to be baptized, but he refuses to set a date
right now. He said he will tell us when he's ready. So we'll see what
happens! We met some cool people this week, including a Bulgarian guy
named Adrian. He speaks decent French, but he sounds just like the
Saitovics, it's a really similar accent. So, naturally, I already love
this guy haha.
This week we're having some FHE's with our members
for them to invite their friends for an Easter message and invite them
to church for Easter Sunday.
So that should bring some awesome results! It's weird looking back at
last transfer, it was easily the most successful transfer of my Mission
haha. We taught more than 6X the lessons this transfer as I did in my
4th transfer haha. And we're just going to keep moving on and up :)
I did get my Easter package, with all the guilty
feelings that come with eating the candy while trying to get in shape
haha :) But I loved it, especially the peanut butter! We have really
missed that. I'm doing pretty well, a little tired haha but that's
normal. My knee has kind of been acting up, but I think it's fine.
OK!!!! So we just got the repertoire, and the news
is in! I'm staying in Le Mans with Elder Mattson!!! Haha it's been so
long since I've spent 2 transfers with a companion, I'm so excited! Tell
Ben (South) congrats on the Mission Call, I'm pumped for him! I lived with the
Mandarin speaking missionaries for a few weeks and learned a little bit.
All I can say it, tell him good luck haha. I've heard that actually
speaking it is not that difficult, but reading it takes forever haha.
I love you guys so much, have a great week!
Love,
Elder Martin
P.S. Also, Happy birthday on Wednesday! I love you so much, have a great Birthday!
A super cool view of the cathedral in LeMans
A cool painting we found on a random wall while we were walking to a lesson



No comments:
Post a Comment